Friday, February 22, 2008

Emotions Run Wild

Thursday as most of you know was Valentines Day, a traditional all be it "Hallmark" holiday in my opinion in which you'd spend with a significant other. I was suppose to work this night however I had previously taken the night off to spend with my girlfriend. We were suppose to go to a local bar to see a band she liked with a bunch of her friends. I had plans to be up relatively early and try to get a lot accomplished today. Normally I can pick my paycheck up and if I'm in a pinch I can get to the bank before they close at 5pm, see at 4pm they switch over to the next days date and will usually cash your check a day early for you because it won't post until the next day anyways. I can't make it to my branch by 5pm so I go to another local branch and hope they'll be understanding and help me out with cashing my check, I mean it is after all Valentines Day right? WRONG! The guy behind the counter had no consideration to my plight what so ever and said that if the folks cashing my checks at the other branch ever got caught by their corporate office they'd be fired.. This gentlemen by no means was what so ever pleasant with me, I think he was having quit the bad day himself, none the less it put me quit the rotten mood. Here I am now on Valentines Day with plans to go out with pocket change, sure I have money I'm not broke by all means, but no where enough to make it as special of a night as I wanted to make it for my girlfriend. I talk to her on the phone and low and behold shes not exactly in the greatest mood either, to make things short a lot of miscommunication unfolds and I am stuck sitting at home. She went out with the girls and had a good time, and after a little drama was sorted out and a few friends taken care of she came over late that night and we were able to reconcile things, however its just more and more instances since last week that I find myself more and more irritable over nonsense stupid things that I shouldn't let bother me, that normally probably wouldn't bother me but now do.

No comments: