Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blogging again

Well first off if anyone actually reads this I apologize that I haven't updated this. This "Blog" sort of became forgotten during the demands of precepting and it wasn't until recently that I was reminded of this venture. This blog was mentioned recently while sitting around playing Poker with my friends and yes I say friends referring to my Preceptor and his partner. Although I am no longer precepting and am a cleared Paramedic working on my own, I will always for the unforeseeable future refer to him as my Preceptor because I don't think I will ever stop my learning from him and the phone calls for advice. But I digress, I was told that I should really start "Blogging" again, as people enjoyed reading it and I was actually good at doing it. It was reassuring because while I suspected people had read what I had written no one had really come out and said so. So I apologize that I haven't updated this in months now, a lot has changed and I hope I can use my newly found and sometimes appreciated down time sitting in the truck to update this site and continue with my blogging and share some insight into my first year as a Paramedic as this blog was intended to do so. So check back within the next few days to find a few updates as I play catch up to where I stand now.

No comments: